Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yikes! It's Been That Long?

So... I've been busy. I went to the Scrapbook EXPO, met my friend (thank you, Jenn!) there, and had a great time.

I spent more money than I'd hoped (but of course!). We split a batch of Glimmer Mist after actually doing the make-and-take. It is quite fun. AND... I've used it on 8 layouts already. Love the stuff. I bought a little here and there, stuff to work with now, and some not so much.

Jenn and I went to the all-day crop and scrapped our hearts out. I got quite a bit done for my swaps due (in one week). We went back and forth to shop and crop. We were settled into our seats for the rest of the day, cramming to get more done, when I got a phone call at 4:30pm... WE HAD WON THE S.E.I. $100 SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, of course we had to go spend it. We didn't get a lot, because if you know scrapping stuff, it kinda costs a lot, and it's not like it was a sale. But we did get quite a bit and decided to split stuff in the stacks and embellishments, so we actually got much more than we would have separately. And so... we both walked out of there with $50 more in product than we spent. Woohoo!

I still need to take pics of the swap stuff I've created. I haven't been taking pics of cards as I've done them, oh well....

Anywho... I'm on my way out the door. Toodles for now! lisa

No comments: