Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Swaps...

And yet here are some more swap items. There are eight of each, but I only took one pic, to spare you. There are so many because I "angeled" some. Which means... I get more back, too! Yippee!


This is a recipe for "7 Ingredients or Less" of Alfredo Sauce. I love the mosaic technique, and it is one of my faves.
This is a topper/border for Zoo - Underwater. Love the micro glitter and the water effects!
Below is a recipe for for Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Penne. If you look closely, you can see the recipe... this is also a 7 ingredient recipe. I used a little clipart here.
This is a mermaid, made from PPDU. I Swiss dotted her hair with the Cuttlebug to look more like curls. Lots of ink and Stickles...
This little unicorn is also from PPDU. Isn't he cute? I love blue, so I put him in blues and silver. Inked. Stickles are on the flower, in "orange peel." BEWARE... Orange Peel Stickles STAIN YOUR FINGERS! Mine are still orange!
There is still more to come... Hope you like it all.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh those are super cute!!! The recipes sound totally yummy too LOL