Sunday, June 28, 2009

De-Cluttering

Today I'm cleaning and de-cluttering my scrapping/crafting area. (btw... I cut my nails so I can blog more - the typing was getting difficult.) It's quite unorganized, cluttered, and a total mess. I have lots of things to do before Christmastime, and lots to do in between. How am I to get it all done?

Yes... I'm one of those people. The people that buy things, even though they don't have the time to finish them. I always have more than I can do.

I have 3 purses that need to be made, as people have been expecting them for quite some time. I also have so much scrapping to get "caught up" on. I'll never be done, but that's the fun of it, right?

Anyway, I'll be doing this the rest of tonight and tomorrow. Maybe even the day after.

I had hopes of participating more in the virtual crop but got so disgusted with all the mess, it made it really hard to do anything. So here I am. Gotta go... got so much more to do!

No comments: