Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whew! The Days Go By So FAST!

Yikes! It's already past two of my kids' birthdays for 2009! OMGosh! Rey turned the big 1-5 on January 1st (she froze along with me), and Stacy turned Sweet 16 today (she shares this date with my bro - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!). I still have one more kid and two steps to go through, but they will all be done by mid-February. Yes, it's a lot to go through, especially right after Christmas.

Still working on the weight issue (been exercising everyday!). But... I have got to focus on my cards, crafts, and layouts right now. So... since I've actually been working a lot on my house and my kitchen is already cleaned up... I'm gonna go get some things done! Toodles for now! lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am worn out just getting ready for ONE January birthday. LOL. My son turns 9 on Saturday. Happy birthday to all in your crew =)